Monday, March 17, 2008

Newbie to blogging

Well, this is sort of my first blog in creation..

One of great ideas from a colleague of mine, Kak Ani..Thanks akak!
Been seeing many of my friends have their own blog and never ever feel needed in doing so, until today during our 'perkembangan staff'...
So now, hear ye...this is my new blog...powered by blogspot that is!
Yeah!Yeah!

It seems that all of us need to use this blog as one of the tool in enhancing our career...
Well, I'm all optimistic about that....not sure with others though...
C'mon all, let's just try, test, and 'cuba-lah'...
There's nothing to lose..

So friends, students and those just walk-in
"Welcome to my blog, Use it wisely and appropriately"

4 comments:

Husna said...

Assalamualaikum, Puan Hasanah.

How are you. I hope you're fine.Your blog is so beautiful.I hope you join my blog too.
My blog is:-
http://al-angkabut.blogspot.com
Okey, see next time.
Bye.

Nurul Farina said...

Assalamualaikum, Puan Hasanah

The difficult topic for Science is The Earth and The Universe Year 4 because we have to memorize the characteristic of the planets, meteors and asteroid.

This is my blog: Al-Qomarun

Rohani said...

Assalamulaikum!
Knock! Knock! Knock! What's a suprise to c ur blog. Sudah lawan tokey!! Anyhow good job! Keep it up! Tak sia-sia curahkan ilmu........ :-)

Unknown said...

thanks to u k.ani