Friday, October 8, 2010

My Silent Double Hash

Salam and good day everyone...

It seems that this is my 1st post in the year of 2010. Well, let me sum up some of my ups and downs in life:

  • My KLD's went to boarding school in Negeri Sembilan. It takes ages for her to adapt there..hehe
  • Alhamdulillah, thank to Allah, I was selected as one of the recepient for the Excellent Award and my PTK (Malaysia Government Servant Exam) went well enabling me to take the next examination next year.
  • Mr Hash's healthy is not improving, so all of us decided to take him to Columbia Hospital in Seremban..The medication that the Doc gave seems to improve his health. However, there were some effect in the beginning. Now...he seems to have a little quality in life especially in terms of movements.
  • Mrs Hash's healthy is too declining..However, she continually have her check ups up to date..
  • Me, KL, ST relationship with my BB is back to normal.. But..not normal like last time...however that's good enough for me.
  • and.....finally I decided what to do in my life... *double wink* and serious with it tooo...
Hope I can update more in my blogs..There's actually more to post cause I'll be participating in an interesting seminar soon...
Anyway, will upload more pic if I'm not too lazy..hehe..That's all for now.

1 comment:

N Hasanah said...

Well, as announced in BAJET 2011 there will not be anymore PTK for next year.
I need to add, my RED Team won in a netball tournament in school. Yeah, congrats girls..
5 Cananga class just had their first presentation. They did AWESOME!